Here is my current submission to Kent Sales Academy:
So this proposed branding for KSA was designed alongside their objectives:
- to give students the opportunity to learn how to sell and open them up to jobs in the largest industry in the world which they are not aware of – business to business sales
- to give students qualifications in sales that they can use in any career in any country
- to provide Kent with much needed sales talent to drive revenues in businesses
- to drive apprenticeships in sales in Kent in line with the new Levy that comes into play in April 2017
- to increase the GVA of Kent
So I went for a simplistic and modern style for the overall logo design to make it appeal to the young current generation. With the addition of modifying the graphics to include an upwards arrow this also signifies rising sales, to reflect on their aims to teach young adults how to succeed in sales careers.